spring 2021 testing center information
Student Access Center staff will be available for proctoring within the following parameters:
- Operating hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The SAC Testing Center can only proctor exams that are being administered to the rest of the class in-person.
- If your exam is being given online, students with testing accommodations will also take the exam online. You will need to work directly with your instructor to arrange the accommodations.
- Communication with your instructor is crucial. Instructors may choose to set up your testing accommodations directly, so please contact them to discuss how they wish to proceed. If they direct you to take your in-person exam in the SAC Testing Center, you will need to submit those requests through the Access Online system a minimum of 3 business days in advance.
- Please contact your access specialist if you have questions. We are happy to walk you through the process. Questions may be directed to SACTesting@ku.edu.
UASC Testing Services works with faculty to provide accommodations students who qualify for reduced distraction and extended time on in-class exams. We can also provide readers and scribes to eligible students. The UASC Testing Center (shown above) opened in the fall semester of the 2012-13 academic year and is conveniently located on the lower floor of Strong Hall near the University Academic Support Centers, Student Access Center.
For questions about eligibility for exam accommodations, please see the Accommodation Process or contact your assigned SAC access specialist.