Submit a Request
Accessible Print Requests can now be made by within your Access Online student profile.
1. Log in to your account on our main page - access.ku.edu .
2. Read and complete your annual agreement forms.
3. Submit your accommodations requests for your classes. Be sure to check alternative print AND e-text.
4. Once approved, navigate to "Alternative Formats". This tab will be on the left when you are logged in to your account.
5. Select the class from the drop-down menu, then enter your request information. Don't forget to hit submit!
6. You can track the status of each request and will be notified when an order is complete. We will also provide instructions for accessing your completed materials when they are finished.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems during this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org