Accessible Print Request Overview
Accessible print materials must be an approved accommodation before requests can be submitted. Because these materials take some time to create, it is important to begin the process of converting or acquiring accessible formats as early as possible. Please keep the following things in mind when placing your request:
- Requests are completed on a first-come, first-serve basis. accessible print requests submitted after the start of the semester may take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Students are required to provide proof of purchase for all textbooks before receiving accessible formats.
- SAC does not produce alternative text materials that are already available in the needed format at other sources.
- Please talk to the Accessible Print Coordinator about the availability of digital formats before renting your textbooks. Textbooks that cannot be found in digital formats may need to have their binding removed.
- If you are in a class where you access your readings through Blackboard, you should ask your instructor about granting the SAC Accessible Print Coordinator access to the site. Contact email@example.com with questions about this.
For more information about Accessible Print policies, please refer to our accessible print policies and procedures.