Internship/Practicum Accommodations

Students may be enrolled in credit-bearing internships, field work placements, practicums or student teaching as part of their academic program. The Student Access Center considers these in the same light as regularly scheduled courses at KU. Students needing accommodations while participating in these activities should contact their Access Specialist to discuss reasonable accommodations during these activities.