Through a generous gift, the AAAC offers the A. Marjean Werries Scholarship to a maximum of five students on a yearly basis.
Qualified applicants must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student with a documented hearing loss
- Be registered with the Academic Achievement & Access Center
- Demonstrate financial need by having a current FAFSA on file with the KU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Satisfy one of the following GPA or ACT/SAT requirements as appropriate to your student status
- First time, full time freshman: 3.25 cumulative high school GPA or minimum 24 ACT or 1090-1120 SAT score
- Continuing undergraduate or transfer students: minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Graduate students: minimum 3.5 GPA
If you feel you may qualify for this scholarship, please fill out an application.